AUDIOMETRIC TESTING AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT
Annual audiometric testing as required by OSHA (Hearing Conservation Amendment - OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95) is provided in the following manner. A mobile testing unit will arrive on your plant site and properly qualified (CAOHC certified) personnel test each shift. We take a pertinent health history, perform an otoscopic (ear) examination, and do a hearing test for each of your employees.
This is a report for management which provides records reviewed by a licensed Doctorate Audiologist who can be seen for audiological evaluations regarding Standard Threshold Shifts.
- Appropriate documentation regarding testing environment and protocol.
- Hearing test results corrected for age.
- Whether a Standard Threshold Shift is present.
- The type of follow-up which is necessary for each employee.
- Items covered during the Employee Education portion of the Hearing Test
- Each employee signs off on the management report